Trust our shop to provide automotive and diesel repairs for your car or truck done RIGHT at fair prices.
By the Book Auto Repair is one of the leading automotive and diesel repair companies in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with reputable and well-known service for cars, trucks, and SUVs
We offer reliable repairs that do not tear up your wallet while providing professional quality work at the right price. We love what we do and do it well. We have diagnostic tools and computers available to solve your concerns quickly and efficiently. We do everything by the book so it's a quality repair every time!
We are members of the International Automotive Technicians Network! Plus we offer:
- Fast, Prompt Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Highly Experienced
- Diesel technology certificate
- Automotive technology certificate
- Service Fundamentals certificate
VEHICLES WE SERVICE
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at By The Book Diesel & Auto Repair, we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission, or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer-assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
JASPER® BROCHURES & INFORMATION:
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE WARRANTY
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited